Downloadable Documents



Valley Township Master Plan 2014

Master Plan - Appendix D Numbered Maps

Business Registration

Rental Registration - Short-term rentals are not allowed. See R-1 or R-2 Use regulations

Camping Registration/Permit while building a residence

Permit for Camping on Private Residential Property

Hawkers and Peddlers Registration

Freedom of Information Act Policy

Property Related Forms (State of Michigan site)

Valley Township Zoning Map


Applications and Permits Issued by The Township

Township Issued Permits include: Zoning, Building, and Special Use Permit Applications, Parcel Division Applications, Rezoning, and Variance Applications. A permit to re-roof is required. The Township Building Inspector is Brian MacCartny (269) 207-0567.

DOWNLOAD Zoning Inspection Application

DOWNLOAD Building Permit Application

Permit Consumer's Shoreline permit

Permit to camp on private residential land during construction

DOWNLOAD Parcel DIvision Application/Parcel Combine (used for both)

DOWNLOAD Variance Application
Upon receipt of this application, a public hearing date is set and letters are sent out to the applicant and persons whose property is within 300 feet.

DOWNLOAD Special Use Application

DOWNLOAD Application for Rezoning

Electrical Permits now issued by Gord Bosch, 996 College Ave, Holland MI 49423, (616) 396-1448 phone and fax, (616) 886-6685 cell

DOWNLOAD Electical Permit Application

Mechanical and Plumbing Permits Issued by Gary Hoover, 8647 Maple Lane, Zeeland, MI 49464, (616) 772-6465

DOWNLOAD Mechanical Permit Application
Note: A mechanical permit is REQUIRED when installing an outdoor wood burning furnace

DOWNLOAD Plumbing Permit Application

Burn Permit: 269-686-5222

A burn permit must be obtained prior to conducting any burning. This is an automated recording system. You must call each day you will burn.



Last Update: March 2, 2022 1:40 PM - ©Valley Township, Allegan County, Michigan, USA